Types of Membership/ Rights and Priviledges:
- Regular Membership ( Full - Membership )
- Associate Membership
- Regular member shall have the right to participate in any deliberations and meetings of the the IJF Executive Board;
- Shall have the right to vote on all matters pertaining to the affairs of the IJF;
- Shall be eligible to any elective or appointive positions in the IJF;
- Shall be the sole representative of Jendo and Arnis Stick-fighting sport of their respective country;
- Shall be responsible in selecting athletes as representative of their country in the IJF sanctioned international competitions.
- Associate member shall have less rights and priviledges;
- Associate member can attend meetings of the the IJF Executive Board but cannot participate in any deliberations;
- Shall not have the right to vote on all matters pertaining to the affairs of the IJF;
- Shall not be eligible to any elective or appointive positions in the IJF;
- Can attend and participate in any international seminars, training and competitions but shall not have the right to be the sole representative of Jendo and Arnis Stick-ighting sport of their country;
- Can select athletes as representative of their organization to compete or participate
in any IJF sanctioned international competitions.
Reguirements for Regular Membership (Full Membership )
- List of Officers and Members;
- Copy of Constitution and By Laws;
- Certificate of Government Registration;
- Offcial Letter of Application for Membership with the IJF signed by the Officers
and Board of Directors of the Federation approved by the majority members of the
- Hosting of three (3) consecutive National Championships;
1. Submission of Full Report of the Result;
2. Copies of Photos taken during the actual competitions;
3. List of Participants and participating clubs and association;
- List of Member Associations or Clubs from at least seven (7) regions or provinces
of respective country;
- Hosting of at least one (1) international Jendo and Arnis tournament sanctioned and
recognized by the IJF.
- Official Federation Logo
- The official name of the federaqtion shall bear the name of respective country and
the word "Jendo"
Sample: Iran Jendo Federation (IRNJF)
National Jendo Federation of Iran (NJFI)
Jendo Federation of Iran (JFI)
- Official National Headquarters, Postal Address, Email Address, Contact Number
- Annual Membership Fee
- Attendance to all IJF sanctioned international tournaments.
- Attendance to all IJF sanctioned Seminar Workshop for Referees, Coaches, Judges and Instructors.
- Annual services of Instructor from the Central Headquarters of the IJF in the
Philippines for the training of respective country national team for at least 1 months.
- For Referees, Judges, Coaches,Instructors andor Trainers
- Must have Class A - International Coach, Instructors and Trainers
- Must have Class A - International Referees
- Must have Class A - International Judges
Reguirements for Associate Membership
- Registration Fee
For addtional information and or suggestions can be addressed to:
- The Secretary General
International Jendo Federation (IJF)
Email Address: email@example.com